Take steps to care for your body if you have Lupus. Simple measures can help you prevent Lupus flares and, should they occur, better cope with the signs and symptoms you experience. Try to:
See your naturopathic doctor regularly: Having regular visits instead of only been seen when your symptoms worsen may help you to prevent flare-ups, and can be useful in addressing routine health concerns, such as stress, diet and exercise that can be helpful in preventing Lupus complications.
- Be smart: Because ultraviolet light can trigger a flare, wear protective clothing for example, a hat, long-sleeved shirt and long pants and use sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 55 every time you go outside. Stay out of the Sun!
- Get regular exercise: Exercise can help keep your bones strong, reduce your risk of heart attack and promote general well-being.
- Do not smoke or drink: Smoking and drinking increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and can worsen the effects of Lupus on your heart and blood vessels.
- Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet emphasizes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Sometimes you may have dietary restrictions, especially if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage or gastrointestinal problems.
- Get IV Drip: The Intravenous (IV) Drip delivers vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly to the body for maximum absorption. This allows the nutrients to flood your body and nourish itself at the cellular level. By using this method, they can safely deliver larger dosages of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that would not otherwise be tolerated orally.
If you need a terrific Multivitamin: There is evidence to suggest that people with Lupus may benefit from multivitamins purchase the Number 1 leading L3 Multivitamins today.